Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tanka for Totally Optional Prompts

Totally Optional Prompts offers this prompt:  Penultimate means next to last, as in "This is the penultimate prompt from Totally Optional Prompts." 

AND I say, 'For that I'm sorry.' But it's been a fun and worthwhile meme to say the least. A tanka today:

the penultimate

like nested doppelgangers

she was first of two

echoed in smoked reflections

a role model or villain

♥♥

6 comments:

RW said...

Very clever I need to stop by more often your writings are awesome! :D

Stan Ski said...

Not for the last time - another great piece.

Reader Wil said...

Very clever, but a bit beyond my comprehension. But that's me! I am a very simple minded person!LOL.

Linda Jacobs said...

Love the "smoked reflections"! And I like the image of the doppelgangers!

Thanks for always being such a consistent participant in TOP!

Unseen India Tours said...

Nice Words !!Unseen Rajasthan

Anonymous said...

Oh, delicious! I love it! You're a talented wordsmith!