Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Limerick for Heads or Tails


Skittles at Heads or Tales posts: HEADS - "Down On The Farm" Make any kind of post using "Down on the Farm" as your prompt. Your post should be about things or animals that could be found on a farm.







A Near Limerick

there once was a rancher named Mel
worn thin by his farm in the dell
who in one fit of pith
moved to nearby Corinth
and gave up his hard work from h*ll


That's about all I know first-hand about farms. Well, actually, I guessed at some of it and took a snap of the rest. But I did once see a headless chicken body flopping. Arggh.



~~~♥~~~♥~~~

7 comments:

Barb said...

Ewww at the headless chicken. Although I know my grandparents probably did the same to them.

I mesmerized by farms but I know it's hard hard work.

Karen said...

Oh my! that would be awful to see.

anthonynorth said...

I live close to farms. Headless farmers are the worse :-)

Autumn said...

Fun! :)

Sue said...

Hehehe, and yep I can believe farm work is hell!

Quiet Paths said...

Har! Sounds like my uncle Duane.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh yes....a headless chicken is definitely a freaky show. Love your limerick.