Friday Fill-ins offer the italicized words for prompt.
1. It's January; a chinook removed half of the 80 inches of snow and I'm happy.
2. Sun and sweat is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like biscuits and gravy.
4. Disgusting broccoli is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to give hope and peace a chance.
6. Can someone clean my home?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Now and Moyers Journal, tomorrow my plans include Bamboo Fun play and Sunday, I want to see sunshine!
The image is a fractal created in Fractal Explorer.