Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings #265


Unconscious Mutterings states: Each week I'll post ten words to which you can respond to with the first thing that comes to mind.



My responses to this week's words:

1. Chemical :: Alli
2. Poker :: face
3. Federal :: errors
4. Mattress :: mites
5. Who am I? :: who?
6. Investigation :: backfires
7. In good hands :: not so
8. 8:30 :: oatmeal
9. Creditors :: retail
10. Resource :: water



I'm always surprised at the number of people who same-brainstorm the words. :-)

5 comments:

Marie said...

What a fun post!
Let's see what happens!!!
1. Chemical :: warfare
2. Poker :: chips
3. Federal :: reserve
4. Mattress :: Once upon
5. Who am I? :: Who are you? Who, who?
6. Investigation :: forensic
7. In good hands :: All State
8. 8:30 :: teaching
9. Creditors :: bad
10. Resource :: tools for learning

Anonymous said...

Good mutterings. Didn't think of mites for mattress. Thanks for dropping by!

•♥•m•♥• said...

thank u for stopping over at my blog .....we did indeed have a match .....gr 8 minds they say ....

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I'm having oats right now...LOL

Have a nice week!

Serena said...

Interesting read there. Especially #6. :D

Serena