Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Friday, May 26, 2006

Sometimes, I lose sight of reality



Gazing balls bring on a mindset rarely found in daily time. This photo was doubly interesting because a few dimensions were visible and more could be imagined.

Processing this image of a sun-blessed gazing ball turned into incredible enjoyment by presenting a choice of futures and a multitude of pasts.

Zooming in or out reminds me of a fractal by revealing hues unusual and the initial image challenges me to bring out watercolors for a wet-in-wet lost edges painting.

The photo was taken with a Nikon Coolpix and processed in Pixia.

1 comment:

Naturegirl said...

I was looking for you in the reflection! I have one big silver gazing ball and I tuck it into the green foliage and the reflection is a conversation piece! I also have mirrors behind bushes now THAT is a conversation piece!! Perhaps I will post one day.:)